Mothering on the Edge

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Censored Haileyisms

Well, now that Hailey has learned to read well enough, I'm being censored. She's decreed that sharing stories about her is embarrassing and hurts her feelings. So you won't get to hear about the panty fight or the balloon incident from this week. But I have been authorized to tell the following joke from her growing repertoire:

What do you call a boy hurricane?
A HIM-icane!

Watch out Letterman. Once she can stay up until 11, the entertainment world is hers.

And I can tell you about Tori. We got an email from my sister who's living with her husband in North Carolina this summer. She sent a picture of her husband's new "bald look." He shaved his head. Tori looked at the picture and declared, "He looks like an ear!" What's funny is, the more I looked at it, he DOES! It's a profile shot and his head is a little...I don't know how to explain it, but now he's become Uncle Richard, who looks like an ear.

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 5:12 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------