Mothering on the Edge

Thursday, December 21, 2006

To Spammers

I do not want to invest in penny stocks. No matter what the promised return.

I am not going to transfer money to help someone in Africa who addresses me as "sir" or "friend" or even "friend in Christ".

I like my penis the way it is, i.e. non-existent. I do not want to enlarge it or impress women. I do not care if my friends in the locker room are making fun of me. If they have penises, they should be in a different locker room anyway. Twin pills strike me as especially dangerous.

I do not want to deal with prescription drug services that offer Christmas specials.

I'm not interested in weight loss drugs, herbs or all-natural-proven-celebrity-trusted remedies. Anatrim and Hoodia especially...I want nothing to do with.

And finally.

I don't want a watch. At all. Ever.

Did I miss anything?

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 3:39 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------