Mothering on the Edge

Monday, November 27, 2006

Places I won't shop

Some consumers fight with their wallet against sweat-shop labor, unfair marketing practices, etc. I am far, far more petty. I stop shopping places because I hate them. They have somehow managed to piss me off enough that I said, "I'm never shopping THERE again." And I mean it. The links explain a little bit of why. Because I'm certainly not going to link to THEM. That would be...helping them. And we hates them. Stupid, fat hobbitses...I mean, corporations.
Delta Airlines
Victoria's Secret (this one in particular, I find ironic. I mean...heaven forbid someone see a BREAST in Victoria's Secret!!!)
Wal-Mart...really just because of the fluorescent lights and roaming bands of unsupervised tweens. No, I'm not kidding. It really bugs me.
Kirby Vacuums Don't offer to clean my carpet. I don't have carpet. Or dust mites. Dust mites are afraid of me. You would be, too, if you were as smart as a dust mite.
5-7-9 I am none of those ages.
Lane Bryant Because they glare at skinny girls there. Although they have stunning clothes, I cannot take the recrimination at my spastic metabolism. Even to look.

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 2:10 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------