Mothering on the Edge

Friday, April 13, 2007

Four Things on the Fourteenth

Four Things about me... Things you may not have known about me.....


Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Editor
  2. Mother
  3. Childbirth mentor
  4. Janitor

Four movies I have watched over and over:

  1. Pirates of the Carribean
  2. Grease, thankyouverymuchfreshmanyearroommates
  3. Birthday, a birth video I show in my classes
  4. Heathers

Four places I have lived:

  1. California
  2. Ohio
  3. Washington
  4. Utah

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  1. Scrubs
  2. Red Dwarf
  3. I don't really watch TV that much. Sorry.

Four places I have been on vacation:

  1. Disneyland
  2. Europe
  3. Lake Powell
  4. Cancun

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Only four? Can I borrow one of the ones I left blank from the TV shows? First, chocolate. Especially hot chocolate and croissants. Mmmmm.
  2. Berries. Strawberries. Raspberries. Blackberries.
  3. Plain (not vanilla), low-fat (not non-fat) yogurt with granilla.
  4. Gelato, in this chocolate-hazelnut flavor called bacio. It's not ice cream, people. This stuff makes ice cream cry.

Four people who I think will respond

  1. Heather at Magically Mama
  2. Real at Birthsongs
  3. Debbi at Butterfly Wishes
  4. Penny at Rare Education

Labels:


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 6:50 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------