Mothering on the Edge

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I hate everything

It's true. I don't like buying clothes. One of these days I'm going just find a uniform for SAHMs and start wearing that. Or nudity. Nudist camps are looking good just because I wouldn't have to find an outfit.

I tried to buy an Easter dress.

What a joke.

What I found were things like this:















Ugh.
Ly.

Where are the florals? The pastels? What's with the black and brown, people? Ruffles?! Um, no.
















And hi, I only like to look pregnant when I am.




















And hi. It's pink. But somehow, not springy. And they tied the belt on this wrong. It should be off to the side.
























But hey, at least nothing vomited pepto bismol and coconut on that one.






















Seriously. What is going on, people? Where are the spring dresses?

It's true. I hate everything. I'll be wearing a white rabbit suit this weekend. Just see if I don't.

Labels:


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 12:42 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------