Mothering on the Edge

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Anniversary gifts!

So, the blond hunk has been legally mine (and I, his) for a whopping TEN YEARS in a few days.
There will be more schlocky reminiscences and loving tributes later in the week, I'm thinking.

To celebrate, there will be a short trip. And gifts. My gifts to him are not as exciting as his gifts to me.

First, what we will be TELLING PEOPLE I got for our anniversary.

Nice, hm? And it seems like the sort of thing you get for an anniversary.


But really, I'm getting this.

Not impressed? That's because you don't know the SECRET!


Geek chic, people.


That's a compact full of SD cards (with little rhinestone sticker idents) and a lipstick memory stick. I know. I'm so lucky.


While he was taking things apart, he also made himself a new memory car. Solar powered, yo.


Because that's how we roll.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 6:53 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------