Mothering on the Edge

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ten Years, Ten Songs


  1. Barenaked Ladies: If I Had a Million Dollars
    I would spend it like this.
  2. Plain White Ts: Hey There Delilah
  3. U2: With or Without You
    On our honeymoon in a snowy cabin in the woods, we had two CDs. This was one of them, and it always reminds me of that.
  4. Elton John: We All Fall in Love Sometimes
  5. Kelly Clarkson: Miss Independent
    Before I met you, I was Miss Independent. Thanks for making sure I didn't miss out.
  6. Dave Matthews Band: Crash Into Me
  7. Fat Boy Slim: Praise You
    Yes, I do have to.
  8. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Face Down
    Our oldest asked me about this song today. Thank you for being the type of father you are. She was totally mystified by the idea of a man hitting a woman.
  9. Tonic: If You Could Only See
    I don't know if I've told you this before, but when we announced our engagement, two old boyfriends wrote me and asked me not to marry you. I thought of this song. If they could see the way you love me, and how blue your eyes are...maybe they would understand.
  10. Paul Stookey: Wedding Song
    That's what it's about, right? Love.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 4:35 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------