Mothering on the Edge

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Her first published story

H wrote this and asked me to spell check it. She also gave permission to "make her famous" by posting it on the Internet. "Where people I don't even know can read it!"

Once upon a time there was a girl named Hailey. She went fishing and caught a fish but it was no ordinary fish. It was a magic fish.

He said, "Let me go and I will grant you a wish."

So she let the fish go. The fish said, "What is your wish?"

She said, "I would like...a nice house with a pretty garden."

The fish said: "Your wish is granted" and swam away.

Hailey went home and found a nice house with a pretty garden. She didn't like it, so she went back to the fish and said "I want a castle."

And the fish said, "Your wish is granted." And so she went home and found that.

The End

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 7:42 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------