Mothering on the Edge

Friday, November 10, 2006

ABC Meme

I know, I know--2 memes in a row. I'm taking the weekend off.

A is for age: 29
B is for beer of choice: root
C is for career right now: stay at home mom, freelance writer, childbirth educator and writing instructor. That's right. I tell people what to do and how to do it. The ones that pay me listen best.
D is for your dog's name: Duchess lives next door and I haven't wished for her death in a while.
E is for essential item you use everyday: keyboard, earbud, my throaty, demanding voice
F is for favorite tv show at the moment: ugh...the vast wasteland that is TV. I don't have one.
G is for favorite game: Everquest 2
H is for Hometown: Provorem, Utah
I is for instruments you play: I have played a french horn and the piano. No, not at the same time. Don't be silly.
J is for favorite juice: cranberry 100% juice cocktail
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Anyone who comes to my door selling things vacuum cleaners. Oh, you said "like to"...that sort of implies "haven't already"
L is for last place you ate: my bed
M is for marriage: 9 years this week!
N is for your name: Sarah
O is for overnight hospital stay: 2 for babies and 1 for spontaneous brain damage
P is for people you were with today: My posse, yo. Big H, Sweet T and Little E.
Q is for quote: "To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done." --Richard G. Scott
R is for biggest regret: Gosh...I think I regret not graduating from high school early. But it wasn't totally my decision and who knows what that would have screwed up.
S is for sport: barefoot full-contact soccer
T is for time you woke up today: 6:30 am
U is for current underwear: Like I'm going to put that on the Internet. Dream on.
V is for vegetable you love: Love might be a little strong, but I like baked potatoes and fresh corn on the cob. I'm really more of a fruit person.
W is for worst habit: Taking on more than I can handle
X is for x-rays you have had: hm, just my teeth, I think
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I'm hoping to have some really good chocolate cake tonight
Z is for zodiac: Virgo, I think. Something like that.

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 4:46 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------