Mothering on the Edge

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Freezer Cooking Recipes-meatballs, orange chicken and parmesan chicken

Sweet and Sour Meatballs
from 30 Day Gourmet website/newsletter
I usually make 3 recipes of this, because more than that won't fit in my largest bowl. The sauce is very popular. The water chestnuts help it avoid the soggy-meatball syndrome. This time I froze a cup of rice in the meal bag as well. So, a gallon bag of meatballs, a quart bag of sauce, and a quart bag with rice (uncooked). That way I know I have the whole meal ready to go, no worrying if I have rice or noodles. Add a veggie and it's like...a perfect meal.

Orange Glazed Chicken

(now at The Dinner Fairy!)

Parmesan Chicken

(now at The Dinner Fairy!)

Labels: ,


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 3:19 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------