Mothering on the Edge

Saturday, November 24, 2007

8 Things Meme

8 Things You Didn't Know about Me.

The Rules: When tagged, you must list the person who tagged you, post the rules and list 8 people at the end of the post.

I was tagged by the Muum. And to break up the monotony, I'm going to use a Thanksgiving theme. Because really, if you want to know me, there's not much new to say.
  1. I really enjoy colored pens and other office supplies. I like buying them. And using them. All different kinds of office supplies. I can spend a long time browsing at Staples. Colored ballpoint pens are my favorites, though.
  • Speaking of which, Elfyourself is back up. But that's not about me. Sorry.
  1. I did this one already.
  2. I just realized last week that singers Timbaland and Timberlake are entirely different people.
  3. Also, I bought Pokemon cards for the first time last week. This is, clearly, a business I need to get into because people, THEY ARE RAKING IT IN.
  4. I am, quite frankly, the coolest mom, evah.
  5. I accomplish this by letting my children eat leftover dessert for breakfast a couple times a year, while I sleep in. Pie for breakfast!
  6. I have (apparently) a zany sense of humor. Whatever.
  7. Yes, the cleanup is worth the sleeping in.
  8. I'm an oldest child. I married a middle child. Yes, I do get my way most of the time. No, I don't think it's unfair. I do, however, wonder how youngest children who marry youngest children ever get anything done.
I don't know 8 people to tag. If you comment, and haven't done this meme in the last two months, consider yourself tagged. The madness ends here.

Labels:


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 8:08 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------