Mothering on the Edge

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Nobody Panic!

So all about me. I live in the Salt Lake valley in Utah with my husband and three kids. We're homeschooling at the moment, on the list for a charter school, and I'm working on a distance degree in midwifery from Midwives College of Utah. I'm married to a great guy, coming up on 8 years of marriage. I love to read and study midwifery. I couldn't find a picture of myself I liked much, so you'll just have to wonder what I look like. Maybe a picture of Angelina Jolie would do, and a disclaimer: Actual blogger may vary.

This is my kids at the Salt Lake (LDS) temple. It's hard to tell it's the temple because it's a very large building and the kids are, well, relatively small. But trust me. I'll just name them by initials here, so if you know us, you'll know who I'm talking about. Otherwise, you can just imagine creative names for them. H is in the middle. She's 6 and quite a pistol. She's the one we're homeschooling. On her right (your left) is T. T is 3 and the people pleaser of the family. She's potty training. Talk about the edge. Last is E. E is 2 and...he's a boy. After 5 years of raising girls, that's about all I've figured out about him. He's a boy and he likes to make noise and take things apart. Early signs of engineering genes, maybe?

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 12:47 PM ::
---------------------------------------