Mothering on the Edge

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Laundry deviations

So...if you've ever rolled a D&D character, you know that you get a chance to make her (or him) especially skilled IF you're willing to take some significant drawbacks (like, she can be the most amazing swordswoman of her generation, but...she's deaf). I think somewhere I must have done that with my laundry skills. I'm not sure what my super-power is to make up for it, but I have a serious laundry disability. The machine unbalances all the time, and I've overflowed it more than once. About once a year I manage to turn a load pink, everything from the littlest 2-y-o sock to the brand new T-shirt from Cancun, and everything in between (read: the husband's underwear!). Sigh. So that was today. Whatchagonnado?

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 8:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------