Mothering on the Edge

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm a Joiner (aka Thursday Thirteen)

...and a late joiner, at that...thank goodness for postdating posts!


Thirteen Things about Sarah

1. I own only 5 pairs of shoes, and only one of them have laces.
2. I have three kids. At least one of them is smarter than me.
3. I have one husband. He may or may not be smarter than me, but he's definitely nicer.
4. I had a stroke 5 years ago this Easter.
5. I'm back to what we jokingly refer to as "normal" now.
6. Linear space-time has no place in my blogiverse. (I postdate posts)
7. I've been described as both "sharp" and "blunt" in the last week, both by friends.
8. I like to bake more than I like to cook.
9. I like looking at other people's placentas, but my own grossed me out.
10. I leave editing marks in books and newspapers while reading.
11. I am starting to lose my hummingbird metabolism.
12. I'm baking Nut & Grain bread right now. It smells divine.
13. I did, in fact, tell my little sister that she was adopted several times when we were growing up. I have no explanation for it--I'm usually not a cruel or deceptive person. I've since apologized.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Sassy Lime
2. Muum
3. Krisco at Crib Ceiling



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Sarah Jean :: 1:47 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------