Mothering on the Edge

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Everyday Food?

So, I get Everyday Food. It's kind of like Mr. Rogers for me. I sit and read it and think, wow, that's neat. What a fun idea. And always there is floating in the back of my mind the obvious: I would never even try that.

But today I was surfing around the website and I feel compelled to ask, This is Everyday Food?

On another note, as well-advertised by Mir at www.wantnot.net, you can get this fantasy of exotic foods for free for a year if you happen to be a GLAD girl. Which I am. You can't trust your frozen foods to just anything, you know! Here's the coupon. After all, you don't see a deal like this every day!

(get it?)

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 11:39 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------