Mothering on the Edge

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thirteen Things I Love about My Husband

Just thinking how lucky I am...


Thirteen Things I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
  1. His blue, blue eyes
  2. His kindness
  3. His love of animals, cars and the outdoors
  4. His determination to stay with me in hospitals (because he knows they scare me) through 2 babies (5 trips total) and a stroke.
  5. His blond, curly hair
  6. His loyalty (He didn't even say "I told you so" when I ripped up my arms weightlifting.)
  7. His smile
  8. He only rarely is bothered by me borrowing his clothes.
  9. He is a great father-patient, loving, firm and fun!
  10. He helps me wash dishes, fold laundry and change diapers (my top three most disliked chores).
  11. He holds me when I just need to cry, even though he wants to fix it.
  12. He spoils me rotten.
  13. He loves me too!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  1. Heather
  2. Sassy Lime
  3. Snickerdoodles
  4. (You could be here!!! just link in your comment!!!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






9 years, 3 kids, 1 home, 2 people still in love
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker




Posted by Sarah Jean :: 1:25 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------