Mothering on the Edge

Sunday, July 09, 2006

5 Things Meme

5 Things in my Closet
  1. clothes...not that many. I don't like to press clothes.
  2. a pelvic model, and other accessories for teaching childbirth classes
  3. craft supplies: canvases, hot glue gun (somewhere in there), yarn, paint, etc.
  4. half-finished paintings
  5. books--books are kind of omnipresent in my house. It's a sickness.
5 Things in my Fridge
  1. strawberries that are turning
  2. a wierd jello I made for 4th of July, no one touched, and I can't bring myself to bring out and make my kids eat.
  3. a complete lack of mustard
  4. three separate opened containers of sour cream. I really like sour cream, and can never seem to find it when I'm looking
  5. sparkling cider that is from 2 years ago. Non-alcoholic, but for how long?
5 Things in my Car
  1. 2 car seats
  2. about 3 cups of popcorn (sigh-Grandmas...what can you do?)
  3. books on tape (I told you. But there are no books in the fridge, did you notice that?)
  4. a tape deck and stereo, not connected to the car
  5. a bunch of stuff that didn't sell at our yard sale that I can take to the D'n'I tomorrow!
5 Things in my Purse
  1. I lack a purse. I carry a planner. It contains...plans.
  2. also, at least 2 pens.
  3. coupons for $1 off Viactiv vitamins, $10 off a vibrating toothbrush (how much do they COST?), buy one get one free pizza, etc.
  4. a calculator. Because I told my 9th grade math teacher I was done, and she just didn't believe me.
  5. a memory stick. I'm techy like that.
I don't feel like tagging, so: 5 Things I didn't realize I loved until this week
  1. My new Wonder Woman T-shirt--it's comfortable and sexy and makes me smile. It has a boot on my shoulder, too.
  2. Our teeny-tiny branch library--it's air conditioned and no one seems to mind that my kids are not quiet.
  3. Orlando Bloom. Pirates...ok. Will Turner...mmm. (watch for the blond hunk as a pirate for Halloween)
  4. Neon glowy bracelets for 4th of July. Safe and fun. No sparks to catch precious blankies on fire.
  5. Black Forest Cherry Cobbler in a dutch oven.
  6. And a bonus! Cottonelle toilet paper. Really!


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 8:20 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------