Mothering on the Edge

Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm too sexy for this song...

So, the father's day shopping trip went better than expected. While Sassy and I were in the mens department (looking for SOCKS!) we saw these underwear models. Look at the one in the middle. He looks worried, doesn't he...like, uh oh...I don't know why. He's in the XL package. I laughed for a long time about it and had to share the humor with you.







But really, don't underwear models always have funny looks on their faces? Check out this one:

Concerned about the future? Global warming? Or maybe he's praying? Maybe he's saying, "Don't take my picture! I'm not in character yet!"

I know, I'm not being fair to the poor underwear models. It's not easy, I'm sure. But consider this guy. He looks like he's having the time of his life! I thought he was going to come on to me...in his underwear!














And finally, a little risky business pic:
'Cause if you can look this good in a pullup, there's no stopping you.

(P.S. I did get some good Father's Day gifts, but I'm not saying what here!!!)

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 7:42 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------