Mothering on the Edge

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Funniest Things song

(to the tune of My Favorite Things, The Sound of Music)

Daily Free Funnies and ugly knit-mania*
A Mother's Day card and rapping for Narnia
Hoops and Yoyo give you a nice scream
These are a few of the funniest things

College spasmodic** and Strongbad's new candy
Knock knock jokes are completely uncalled for
Swedish chef makes meatballs and also, he sings
These are a few of my funniest things

Automatic compliments and Napoleon dances
Ernie and Bert in a boat calling fishes
Playing an X-box and the romance it brings,**
These are a few of my funniest things

When the day bites
When the kids whine
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember these hilarious things
And then I don't feel so bad



I forgot one: Dancing Matt.

(While all the links above are quite funny and I would say, a PG-13 rating or lower, some of them may not be for children. For your assistance, *=language I wouldn't want my kids to read or hear, **=adult themes such as "making love" or random, blacked-out nudity that may make kids giggle or ask questions. I made this to help people laugh, not make them angry.)


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 8:47 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------