Mothering on the Edge

Friday, September 01, 2006

Summer is over

Scenes like this are weekend events only. Big H is back at school, with its new playground, and her new teacher. She says she likes school and the first day was fun because, "I didn't learn one thing all day long, Mom." Ha. Guerilla learning, for the win!

We're starting Joy School with T&E next week. It's a co-op preschool program that is lots of fun. I'm excited for the little ones and for me too. I'm sure more pictures and stories will follow.

In other news, I have a birthday this weekend, turning not-quite-30. And my Muum got her Master Gardener certification. I'm really proud of her and in honor of this accomplishment:


a new banner!
Fun with Picture Tube! ((Sassy or I will help you put it up))

Congratulations, Muum!

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 8:48 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------