Mothering on the Edge

Sunday, October 15, 2006

48 Things You Could Care Less About (now, with pictures)

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Sarah

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My middle name is after this lovely lady.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? ...good question. It's been a few days, at least.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do. Examining my marriage certificate, I noticed that it greatly resembles my father's. Ironically, my husband's is very similiar to his dad's. (Our dads were the witnesses at our wedding).

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Ugh. I don't like lunchmeat much. I guess turkey.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably, but it would be a rocky friendship.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I think this is about it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Unless someone made off with them in the night. Yes, I have all my original body parts. And one or two extras.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe. I think it would be fun to jump off something tall, but I'm a little worried about being jerked back up at the end. I suppose it's better than the alternative...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm on an anti-cold-cereal kick. What I really like is plain yogurt and my homemade granola.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. I only have 1 pair of laceups, and they are much abused.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am exactly as strong as I need to be and not a smidge more.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Burnt Almond Fudge. And there's some in the freezer. Today just got better.

14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5

5. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My mercurial nature. I hate not being reliable, reasonable or predictable. But if I was, I would probably hate that.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother. He's serving the good people of Texas and God right now. I expect him back and blogging in about 3 months.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? like, by email? No way. Comment, people. Don't be silly.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue (jeans), red and...none. I blog barefoot.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? cinnamon toast.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Swan Lake, a la Barbie

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? today, steel gray.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? wow...just one? How about 5. Bread rising. Babies. My husband (gold dial soap and light male sweat). Autumn leaves and old books (same smell, ever read Farenheight 451?) and fresh lavender outside my door.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend B. She and her husband, and another couple came over last night to play make-believe.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? His neck.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? We've never met, but she seems nice.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Hm, hazelnut hot chocolate, or Sunkist orange soda, or probably just water. I like water.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? making fun of men who are younger than me.

29. EYE COLOR? brown/hazel

30. HAT SIZE? um...medium big. I've never bought a hat with an actual size. They're always size One. As in One Size. Fits all.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope. Despite my mother's warnings, reading in the semi-dark has not made me blind yet.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Today? Anything I didn't cook.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Books. I haven't seen a really good movie in months.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall. Or spring.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs when I'm sad. Kisses when I'm happy.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? ...you're joking, right? ALL YOUR DESSERTS ARE BELONG TO ME.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what?! What is this???

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? !!!Huh!?!!

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'll have to come back to this one.
--right, I'm back. Current reads: 1-2-3 Magic (reread), Parenting Breakthrough, Princess Academy (with H), The Countess and the Butler (potato chip), The Next Big Thing, How to Draw Animals (with T), Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf (for Joy School! Joy of the EARTH!), and Selling Yourself without Selling Your Soul, and Selling the Invisible.--

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I have no mouse pad. My mouse lives on my kitchen counter, which is green.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn't. TV is like movies, only with less time and effort put in.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? passionate piano playing. My mom and sisters laughing.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy. Art, 5 stars. Men, 2 stars.


46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can guess what people are thinking or feeling. It doesn't work on my husband, which is one of several reasons I like him.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? on a Florida naval base.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? right-clicky discount from Blackbird

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 2:52 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------