Mothering on the Edge

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Right

So, the thing is...
Christmas was great. Much fun and craziness and I'm just really too tired to blog it.

So we will have lists, instead.

Music I'm listening to:
Almost Lover
Apologize (I don't like the Timbaland version as much)
Good Enough

Books I'm reading:
Watership Down (I love these bunnies)
Power of Ethical Management
Just arrived at the library:
Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui
The Path

Foods I'm making:
Stuffed French Toast Strata (with raspberries!)
Taco Salad
Potato Soup

Stuff I'm thinking about:
John Edwards and Mitt Romney
Orphans in Africa
Organizational solutions for tweens

My best thing today:It says: No. o.
He says: "Gravity makes the pencils fall down."

And so it does.

Labels:


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 8:13 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------