Mothering on the Edge

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Because I must blog

One:
Northern bathroom tissue is not worth the $.50 I saved on my 12 double rolls over the usual Cottonelle. Cottonelle is superior.

ripples>quilting

In case you were wondering.

Two:
Blond Hunk is training for the St. George Marathon. And I am engaging in the peripheral bloodsport of finding us a hotel room for the weekend. Any suggestions?

Three:
This amuses me.
Because really...why not just use duct tape? What man wouldn't use duct tape or, if he is inclined to get a bandaid, just use a regular bandaid?

Doesn't this just reinforce the fallacious reasoning that if you slice your hand with a box cutter, or shoot a nail through your thumb, you really CAN just slap some duct tape on there and keep on?


Silly.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 5:28 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------