Mothering on the Edge

Monday, September 24, 2007

small things that are depressing me today

There is a field of horses near our house. I drive past it every day. One of the horses has been laying on its side since yesterday. Now one of its front legs is twtiching. I think it's dead.

I went grocery shopping today and went $12 over my budget. That may not seem like a lot, but it's just frustrating. Why can't I do simple math? Why can't I control my spending?

I went out Saturday for roast beef and curly fries at an obvious but unnamed fast food place. They forgot my curly fries. I literally fought back tears when I got home and discovered this oversight. Also, no cherry turnover. I got an apple one instead. Not the same.

Finally, after a month of faithfully working out, and eating (a little) less of the chocolate and salty snacks, I weighed myself to discover...I have gained 2 pounds.

Fabulous.

Labels: ,


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 2:17 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------