Mothering on the Edge

Thursday, May 31, 2007

in which only lists are made

Books to read:
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Warrior's Apprentice
The Motley Fool
Leadership and Self-deception
Sarah
various magazines, which I am aware are not books, but it's my list and I'm changing it!

Things that irritate me:
Door-to-door salespeople
people who don't get to the point
other peoples' kids
people who don't eat the food I make
pharmacies that don't call me when my script is ready

If I had a magic wand:
I would be able to take a hot bath and write on my laptop at the same time
there would be a firehose attached to my doorbell, which friends would know better than to use
chocolate would magically appear in my cupboard
I would not be so behind in general in my life

Labels:


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 4:36 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------