Mothering on the Edge

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finish These Five

Tagged by The SassyLime...

Rules

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five

Now, we weren't sure if that meant you should give five answers to each of the five questions, or what. I think that's what I'm going to do, just for thematics.

Ten years ago…

  1. I was newlywed to my one true love. We had moved from a studio apartment shaped like a toaster (ie taller than it was wide) into a sublet on campus apartment.
  2. I had black hair. Jet black, dyed myself.
  3. I desperately wanted to be pregnant.
  4. I was 2 semesters from finishing my degree.
  5. I had cinderblock and wood shelves, and many, many books. Too many for our tiny apartment.

Five things on today’s “to do” list…

  1. blog this meme
  2. grading
  3. call a new faculty member
  4. go to court (oh, this is a good one, you'll hear about it, I promise)
  5. pull weeds in garden

Five snacks I enjoy…

  1. sugar snap peas
  2. pudding
  3. bell peppers
  4. garlic popcorn
  5. chocolate chip cookies

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…

  1. Tithing
  2. Trust fund for my future grandkids' college and stuff and some charitable scholarships, grants, etc. One of those funds that gets mentioned on NPR.
  3. Spoil my husband (but not my kids)
  4. Responsible stuff: paying off mortgage, etc.
  5. Run to the tropics and live the life of ease.

Five places I have lived…

  1. a brick house with sweet peas in the yard
  2. a little house with grapes in the back
  3. a blue house with a tulip tree in front
  4. a series of student apartments
  5. a green house with a red door and a cookie tree

I’m tagging…

  1. Beautopotamus
  2. Starfish Mama
  3. DramaMama
  4. Magically Mama
  5. Mommy Snark

Labels: ,


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 11:38 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------