Mothering on the Edge

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Got fish?

We do. Two goldfish, guaranteed for 14 days unless they are deliberately fed to another pet or human being by the good people at Petsmart. We'll see how this goes...

In other news, I've got some kind of bug I can't get rid of. I think it might be strep. Strep loves me. Especially my throat. So I have the enviable options of going to the doctor and getting a swab jammed down my throat and cultured or waiting it out. Antibiotics my eye. Do you realize that the word actually means anti-living things? Great title for medicine. It sounds like mild chemotherapy (another lousy title: chemical therapy. Well, duh!)--wipe out what ails you...and any other healthy bacteria. Like Round-up for your body. Off to the doctor to get me some biocide now. *sigh* I'm ranting. It happens when I'm sick and jacked up on sudafed to boot. I think my two-year-old is sick too. He's been staring at the TV for about 3 hours straight.

I made a manual for myself this month...a gift for the hubby and an exercise in fun tech writing. I'm not going to post it here, because it's a little too personal. But I will post a template and excerpts, so that everyone of you, that's right YOU can make a manual for your own significant other. Aren't you lucky!

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 10:08 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------