Mothering on the Edge

Sunday, January 14, 2007

6 Weird Things about E


  1. He loves music and sounds. He sings with me in church. Not knowing the words doesn't slow him down at all. He just sings without words, kind of "ah, ah, uh". He hits most of the notes in the melody, which used to surprise me.
  2. He pronounces his full name "Alex-Ender".
  3. He thinks his head is a weapon. More than that, he thinks of everything as a tool or part of a machine. The main item on his wish list this Christmas was a "HUGE MACHINE!" He loves machines.
  4. He has a very long tongue. The dental hygienist mentioned it, too. I hope he someday finds a girl who thinks it's cute, like I do.
  5. He is happy almost all the time. He has never failed in an attempt to make me smile. Ever. Considering I had my worst bout of postpartum depression after his birth, that's pretty dang impressive.
  6. He produces ear wax at an amazing rate. Copious amounts, people. I don't know why.

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 1:52 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------