Mothering on the Edge

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Autumn

So, things are better today. The horses were all up on all fours, for one thing. Also, last night I made myself some butternut squash soup and baked potato soup. Very tasty stuff.

It's autumn here, for sure. The leaves are turning on the mountains, and we've had a few cold nights. I love fall. Love it. I'm really looking forward to getting one of these autumn planters from my Muum. We're having a craft day in a few weeks, too. And the blond hunk is going to run a long, long way next weekend. All fun things.

I might go buy boots for myself if my paycheck comes and is good. I don't share Sassy's Love of All Things Shoe, but I do love boots. I will report if there is a purchase.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Sarah Jean :: 12:39 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------