Mothering on the Edge

Sunday, November 06, 2005

the holidays are upon us

Halloween costumes: an M&M, a fairy and a renaissance princess. Husband dressed up as a samurai and I got to wear the orange "This is my costume" T-shirt. Ya, they're pretty cute, aren't they. By the way, I'm establishing a new standard: when a kid shows up on my doorstep talking on his own cell phone, he's too old to be trick-or-treating.

We also got family portraits taken this week--no portrait studios (I'm still recovering from "the incident" nearly 2 years ago). My brother-in-law takes pictures, and good ones, so we took him and our heathens out to City Creek canyon and took a couple cards' worth. We move around a lot, so it's hard to take pictures of us. We got some real good ones, I think.

No mall photographers were harmed in the making of these pictures:
































The last one of my husband and I-great picture. Man, I love him. He's just great. Our anniversary is next week. Eight years. Hard to believe.

Posted by Sarah Jean :: 8:20 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------